Abrasive perforationTo get a consultation
Abrasive perforation is a well perforation technology that creates long narrow channels in formation through the well casing by pressure jet with abrasive substances.
It is a cost-efficient solution to create injectivity and enhance oil and gas production.
- The perforator is connected to the piping and depth matching is performed with logging or mechanical CCL
- Casing cutting with proppant (up to 300
kg/m3 of proppant)
- Creation of mini frac with a penetration depth
of the jet up to 8 meters (900 kg/m3 of proppant, up to 60 tons per one interval)
- The perforator is raised to the next production interval
- Activation ball drop and repeating of the operation
- No need to mobilize a complete frac fleet
- Long narrow frac jet doesn’t destroy the formation baffles between oil, water, and gas
- 5 mini fracs in one round trip
- No need to use packers
- Experienced specialists with over 140 perforated wells
The stability of your business and the security of tomorrow's profits