Explosive-free hydro-slotted perforation
Unlimited perforations per 1 running operationTo get a consultation
Hydro-slotted perforation is a conservative way of perforation that minimizes damage to the cement stone behind the well casing.
The hydro-slotted perforator is equipped with wedge-shaped knives and water nozzles to penetrate formation and clean cavities for better infectivity.
- Perforating gun fixation on tubing
- Running to the target depth, monitored by casing collar locator (CCL)
- Explosive-free perforation (only water used)
- Possible injection of acids and other fluids through the technological holes
- Significantly increases casing opening without explosives
- Multiple perforations during 1 round trip
- Both perforation and hydrochloric acid treatment through the perforator in one operation
- Reduces perforation costs
- Higher injectivity to enhance oil production
- Reduces destruction of the cement stone and risk of risk and gas overflow behind the casing
The stability of your business and the security of tomorrow's profits